So exactly 35 days ago, after working at my previous job for less than 2 months, I got unexpectedly laid off.
I made that post talking about the exact process I would take to get another sales job…
With 160k-200k OTE (On target earnings) in about 30 days.
And as of Aug 26th, I did it.
Granted, being in the Bay Area where the job market is HOT definitely helps…
35 days isn’t bad to go from completely unexpected lay-off…
To having 4 offers on the table with my desired salary range.
In my previous post, I explained the exact process I took to do this…
- Apply to a 10 job postings/day (per LinkedIn & Indeed)
- Follow up with job responses to build a pipeline
- Make sure to prep and show interest in interviews
- Know how to “sell yourself”
- And follow up with the process until you have MULTIPLE offers, so you have a strong BATNA
If you find yourself in a similar position, I hope this post helps!